Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cjell and Lorna

The Z-Man is in town for a while. We spent the afternoon and evening drinking a little beer, talking smart and catching up on our lives. We bounced thoughts and ideas of business models, bicycle design, the Tour Divide, old trucks and family dynamics.

We toured his bike, detail by detail, as he checked off what worked, which componets functioned, what sucked. I had only had a long lens so I really couldn't shoot close ups. Maybe when he rolls again I'll put on a shorter lens and get some more detailed pictures.






5 comments:

Mimbres Man said...

Good guy! I'm glad I got to meet him this year when he was in Silver City.

Gunnar Berg said...

He, in turn, speaks very highly of Silver City - even recommending to his parents to retire there.

Johann Rissik said...

Some special images there.

OK, so what do we have to do to get more detail about the bike ? ;)

Gunnar Berg said...

Send money. Or, I'll take pictures and get him to scribble things down on the back of a 9 x 12 mailing envelope.

Johann Rissik said...

You take Zimbabwe dollars? Could send you a billion or two ;) I think they had a 1 billion dollar note just before the party ended.