Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Claudia Schmidt

The email I received yesterday began:
"Please join Frank and me for an evening of wonderful music, desserts and beverages at our home on Friday, Nov. 30 at 7:30 p.m. We will be entertained by singer-songwriter Claudia Schmidt."
Of course I responded immediately. The timing is wonderful - Lorna's birthday (What is it, 26, maybe 27 years?) Whatever. 7:30 gives us enough time to eat a nice meal at the Village Hall and walk or drive over to Peg and Frank's house for dessert. And a helping of Claudia. As Garrison Keillor said, "When Claudia sings a song, it stays sung."  Pretty sweet.

2 comments:

reverend dick said...

I just yesterday got in a discussion with a buddy over music which heated him up pretty good, so now I know enough (for the moment) to keep my mouth shut.

Happy Birthday to Lorna, and I hope y'all have a fine time!

Gunnar Berg said...

Yeah, shut up. I would listen to opera if that's what Peg had for us.

And thanks.