Who are we? We are our stories.

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Sandhills, 2 Minutes Later

I finally got a chance to sort through the pictures. It's impossible to narrow it down because every moment in the field was glorious, in a beautiful, huge vista way. I gave up and have opted for the random selection approach - orange, gray, pink and blue. What is missing is the unbelievable sound. I saw some of the shots that Dennis took with his long lens. They are quite stunning, but unfortunately he doesn't have a way to share them other than prints. So, suffer people, suffer with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for allowing me to "suffer" with you. I left the sound on whilst viewing your pics... That must be amazing. One year, in the fall, at the end of the bike trail, in a bay part of Albert Lea Lake we experienced hundreds, if not thousands, of geese all getting ready to migrate.. Squawking away, trying to outdo each other... But, we did not get to experience them in flight..

Gunnar Berg said...

Interesting thought. Now that I think about it, there must be a way to link sound to photos.