Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Friday, May 7, 2010

Big Sid and the Vincati

You guys that have been around here awhile will remember Matt Bibermann and his book Big Sid's Vincati. I just got this note from him. Every writer's dream - his book is sold out!


"Hey Gunnar,

Holy shit--Sam's Club picked BSV as 1 of 3 Father's Day books and bought the entire first run. I only found out because I whined for my 30 author copies and that's when editorial found out that dog of a book--was sold out!

I got a shot! Thanks for the support and friendship!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few years ago I looked over my old training logs, and estimated the miles I spent training, commuting to work, various rides I have done that I never logged, and conservatively estimated that I have pedaled over 150,000 miles. Like you, I love motorcycles, especially old performance bikes like Vincents and Ducatis, but I have probably ridden less than 10 miles on a half dozen motor bikes (including mini-bikes, which hardly qualify) in my entire life! I don't know if it's because I spend so much time on the kind you pedal, or something else, but it is rather curious. -Tony