Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Good Weekend

... with friends, relatives and one family initiate, who passed our difficult oral test with ease. On different occasions, Thursday through Sunday, I entertained five or six guests in the Growlery ... plus Lorna. (Never more than three at one time.) I even had Bud Lite on hand for a couple of them. With beer and conversation the time slipped rapidly away and the Growlery seems to be fulfilling it's intended purpose with flying colors. Please stop over. This means any and all of you. 

1 comment:

George A said...

Thanks for the invite! I'll keep it in mind if I'm ever out west. I'd love to see it up close.

I've heard big boat peeps say that the perfect sized boat "drinks 6, feeds 4 and sleeps 2"--I'm guessing that a Growerly follows similar laws of proportionality.