Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nightlife

Written by Mr. Nelson over 50 years ago. I wonder how many times he's sung it. What goes through his head when he sings this. "Man look at that chick in the front row. Where can I get pot in this town? I wonder where I lost those bus keys. Jeez my back hurts today."  When I was digging through Willie this afternoon there are duets with Willie playing with EVERYBODY. I kinda like this one from Willie's 70th birthday. And damned near everybody was there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, yes, Willie is the ultimate aural success in the Feral Kingdom. He is up there with Luther, Einstein and that little poster mouse shooting the bird at the eagle just before impact. I've been in the double wide trailer where he plays cards with his childhood friends and it's a very feral place. One that inspires.

Feral

Gunnar Berg said...

Luther?