Strix the harbinger
guards the exit gate, quizzing all
Who will pass this night?

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Peacock's Show Bike


Actually Erik's bikes really don't hit my sweet spot, but I can recognize craft and passion. Here's a couple of shots of one of Erik the Peacock's show bikes. Actually, all of Erik's bikes are show bikes. That's what makes him Erik. He's just a crap shoot waiting to happen. I may be wrong, but I don't think he ever uses transfers; everything is painted. However they do it, this has a nice 3-D look.

2 comments:

Noren said...

I just threw dice really hard at it and they fell into the paint...no really. I have a few painters, Brad Galvin From Dirt Designs Graphics, Kvale,Goodrich,Keith Anderson,Spectrum,and a couple others I forget. Whoever does the best for the job at hand, they get the job. Until our booth is ready. And, I use all paint whenever I can.
alright then.
erik

Jonny Hamachi said...

Alright then.