Who are we? We are our stories.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blogger

With the last update from Google/Blogger I cannot post comments to my own blog. I don't know if it's their glitch or if I have to change a setting somewhere. In the mean time, just because I don't respond to your comments doesn't mean I don't love you. If something screams for response, I'll just add a note to the bottom of the original post in a trick color.

While you're here and I have your attention, send me any bike pictures, fish pictures, food pictures, music links, anything that you think we might like and I'll post them.

Also, if you post an anonymous comment, put down your initials so we can keep track of which anonymous it is. If you really want to be under the radar, fake the initials, but be consistent with them.

Thank you,
the Management

No comments: