Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Economic Darwinism

"Too often in the United States, co-opetition is conflated with destructive, lowest-common-denominator competition, which has led to predatory lending, underregulated capital markets, and our costly and ineffective health care system. Our counterparts abroad, however, have more prudently (and prosperously) distinguished them". More (except for Gabus)

"co-opetition" was a new one for me. It's always nice to add one more slip of paper to the already over-stuffed mental manila folders of words that I only vaguely remember and will never use.

3 comments:

Silk Hope said...

Ok... Darwin is one of my hero's along with Ayn Rand. Where were you going with this?

Gunnar Berg said...

Did you read the article? You may correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ayn Rand the antithesis of co-opetition?

Gunnar Berg said...

Jack,
You do know I'm just jerking your chain don't you?