Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Friday, March 5, 2010

Favorite Girls


These are two of my favorite people in the world, my daughter Addy (nordic) and Amy, her close friend for 15 or 20 years. Amy, my other daughter. When they were in high school they had the summer job from hell. One morning they drove the 20 miles to work, parked and sat there in the parking lot for a long time. They couldn't make themselves get out of the car. Eventually they came back home and phoned in their resignation. Right now they are on opposite sides of the world, one in Thailand, the other in Spain. The quote is from Amy's Facebook a couple of days ago.

"Add! I went to this beautiful, deeply religious monastary yesterday. Legend has it that it was build over Dantes Inferno. I politely raised my hand and told the nice touristy man that he was mistaken, and in fact Brown Printing was built there."

2 comments: