Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Friday, March 12, 2010

Roosters For Sale

I hinted that the blue Galmozzi frame might be for sale. It is. I would love it. It's in my size range, but it's not an option right now. Probably ever. I would like to see it built up by someone who would ride it, rather than hanging on the wall in someone's rec room. Newly repainted, never built up. With head badge. The price is $850 shipped with Nuovo Record headset and bottom bracket. The bottom bracket is stamped 60. By actual measurement the seat tube is 60 c-t and 58 c-c. The top tube is 57.5. Any takers out there? If so, drop me a line at neilmberg(at)gmail.com and I'll connect you with Vlad. Peter Johnson lovers? I believe he has one of those in a similar size also.
  

1 comment:

Silk Hope said...

Gunnar:

That frame has your name written all over it!! Wasn't that "Gunnar Galmozzi" The rooster of Albert Lea. Masini and Gabus have thiers, it's your turn.