Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Friday, June 11, 2010

Letters, We Get Letters

Gabus sends me emails, usually thoughtful, sometimes cockamamie, mostly entertaining. Why waste 'em. Especially when they have a useful product endorsement. You got a suggestion? Send it in, with optional pictures of sales ladies.

Hey I saw your post to Taylor about Kerosene.  Here is the best lube in the world period and it is right in your back yard. 


I attached Beth Vander Zee’s pic for this sales part of the discussion.  Three years ago at RAGBRAI and her band of blondes were riding a 5 person tandem handing hawking this stuff  for free. 

Anyway she saw me on the side of the road and I happened to have a frozen pedal bearing (that doesn’t happen to often).  She digs the SoyClean out of her backpack and says try this.  I took the cap off the pedal bearing and squirted a bunch of this stuff in there and 10 secs later Voila’ it spun like a babies bottom. 

This stuff is the best and is 100% biodegradable, and you get a stunning blond sales lady to boot.  I don’t use anything else period.

Anyway there you have it.

Steak anyone…Go Lakers. (This makes sense if you read the previous four emails.)

Jackson

2 comments:

Silk Hope said...

Thank you.... I think?

Gunnar Berg said...

You deny "cockamamie"? Or "thoughtful"?