Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Trombone Shorty

My friend and brother-in-law, Big Larr thinks I should drop music from the blog because, in essence, my taste sucks and nobody listens to it anyway. Maybe. This is by request from "listener" Ron Huebner at Lone Lobo Productions, who thinks that we are "an inspiration in a sea of mediocrity and false entertainment". A little heavy maybe. So for your listening pleasure all of us here at 1410 have sorted through every note ever recorded by Troy Andrews and selected these. Good stuff. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use your music postings to help expose my two young teens to the rich vibrant pallete of what I call "Indigenous American Music", for lack of a better term. It would be a dang shame if you stopped putting up stuff.

Best,

Rick "Pickin'and-a Grinnin'" Moffat