Who are we? We are our stories.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

1410 Oakwood, End of the Day: October 7th, 2010

Sometimes we surrounded by things which become the norm and we don't see them anymore. Addy took my camera for a walk a couple of days ago and came back with a couple of hundred stunning photos simply capturing the end of the day in our backyard. I have to remember to look at my world.

Day's End at1410 Oakwood

Fisherkids on the south dock
Great Blue Heron on the north dock


Lakeside lane to the north

Lakeside lane to the south

4 comments:

Mimbres Man said...

Nice eye!

Johann Rissik said...

Must be hell living there ;) Does that all freeze over in winter? Excuse the ignorant question, but the worst we get is some light snow on the high peaks!

Gunnar Berg said...

It freezes so hard they drag fishing shacks out on the lake with pickup trucks.

http://oakwoodlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/blue-skies-smilin-at-me.html

http://oakwoodlife.blogspot.com/2009/02/harbingers-of-spring.html

Johann Rissik said...

OK,OK! I won't be visiting you in winter. At least I am enlightened as to what a real winter is. On the downside, I can never again say it's too cold to ride here!