Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Coming Up For Air

Cousin Fritz told Lorna that Aunt Dorothy was worried that I might be ailing because I hadn't posted anything for a month or so. For the record, Dor, I am fine, just busy.

Climbing back up onto the blog train I checked the 1410 stats to see if anyone actually monitored a half-dead blog. Apparently some do. I am not certain what happened on April 28th. Someone with a bunch of followers must have posted a link or something because I got 1,761 pageviews that day. ??? I have no idea what that was all about.

Meanwhile, I have been spending about four days a week alone solo at the cottage doing some interior painting and transplanting - just doing general maintenance and putzing about. Solo? Lorna has been busy with other things. but the Lanesboro neighbors and friends have kept me company and Grady Linehan came down one weekend to look at the McLean bicycle. The bike is still at the cottage, but it now it belongs to Grady.




















If anyone is garden inclined, I also posted a handful of Spring garden photos here.

3 comments:

Margadant said...

You have done good work. Take some time to enjoy it; sounds like the blog can muck along nicely for a couple days just on reputation.

Silk Hope said...

Nice Gunnar.

Gunnar Berg said...

Thanks, Jackson.