Who are we? We are our stories.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Birthday Carolee and Paul

This past summer I set up a drip, water slowly dripping into a pool.

Pool? Our drip holds about about two cups of water. Originally I set it up only because I had a boulder with a natural cavity. I looked at it for two or three years, imagining a little fountain with hole bored through the bottom. That never happened. This past summer I set up a thin hose fished through a bamboo 'faucet' to drip one drop at a time into the stone cup. The small birds love it.  












But first a Canada Warbler for my Canadian friends, who by random chance, both have their birthdays today. Two of the greatest birders and best friends a man could ask for.  











Pencil in another Oakwood Warbler Spring.  Be well, stay safe.
Gunnar

2 comments:

Redwing said...

Gunnar, the feeling is mutual. We deeply value our friendship with you and Lorna, and hope we can weather this insanity so we can share some quality time together again soon. That Canada Warbler photo is one of my favorites!

Gunnar Berg said...

The detail on that Warbler is really decent isn't it? Same lens, same sensor, same settings, same light. I get a photo like that and wonder why they are not all that way.