Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Thursday, October 15, 2009

judijudijudi

I received an email from Judi Jensen today. If you're in any of the towns listed, stop by and have a look. Thanks.
Hi All,
I am very pleased that a piece of my work from the Berlin Wall series 'At the End of the Street: the Berlin Wall After 25 Years' has been selected to be shown on Rise and Fall, a web site that is devoted to this November's 20 year anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. You can look at my work at www.rise-fall.com or see it exhibited at the following events, which are open to the public:

Nov. 5 - Public Assembly featuring live painting by COOL Magazine; Brooklyn, New York, $8

Nov. 12 - White Room; Miami, FL, $10

Nov. 18 - DC9; Washington, DC, $8 in advance, $10 at the door

Nov. 19 - Enormous Room; Boston, MA, FREE

Nov. 20 - Tazza Café; Providence, RI, Price TBA

Nov. 21 or 22 - Venue TBA (a part of German Week); Las Vegas, NV, Price TBA

Nov. 27 - The Purple Lounge at The Standard Hollywood; Los Angeles, CA FREE

Thanks to all of you for your continued interest in my work. I am an artist in my heart and will always be! I have attached the piece that they are showing, so in case you do not have time to go to their site, you can easily take a look at it. This piece is one of 85 drawings that are in the series, completed in Berlin in 1985. If you would like to see more of my Berlin work, please let me know.

Best regards,

judijudijudi

No comments: