Who are we? We are our stories.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hell, I ain't got nothin'...

...nothin' to say today, nothing this week, this month for that matter.  It'll come back with the sunshine. Been a tough winter for all of us up here in the north country fair, where the winds hit heavy on the borderline. As I told someone this afternoon, all I need is a little sunshine, a few cigars and some dirt under my fingernails and I'll be just fine. I have a request from a friend to post the Justified theme song.  We're both big Justified fans, but I don't know why he wants me to post this. He's rural and his download is so slow he has to shut down everything open on his computer, even turn off the lights and appliances, and to sit in the dark and listen to a YouTube. Here's to you all you slow people sitting in the dark:



No comments: