Who are we? We are our stories.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Kind Eyes?

"Kind" eyes.

I have a friend who insists I have "kind eyes". The only explanation I can think of is that as time has worn me down, my eyes are starting to look like my grandfather's did, and she was very partial to him. While he did seem to be kind, I am no kinder than average, certainly not enough that it would actually leak out in my eyes. In any case, I'm fixing them so they won't be kind. Today I received a telephone call from Mayo Medical. I funked the peripheral vision tests and my insurance company has finally agreed that I do need to have an eyelid tuck. I am scheduled to have hard steely eyes by the end of next May. 


2 comments:

Elaine Toft (BloggerToots) said...

How wonderful, a 'little lift' is always nice. Remember all of those who knew you when.

Gunnar Berg said...

Yes, and more importantly, I'll be able to see better. :-)