Who are we? We are our stories.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blog Maintenance

Recently I deleted some items under BLOGS I FOLLOW.  Actually, I still follow them in Google Reader, but they are those who only post when they actually have something to say (a bizarre concept), so often it's months between postings. I have also added a couple:

This is a blog by Vladislav Luskin, the gentleman I purchased my McLean from. The entries are often quite long with detailed descriptions of century and double-century rides. Unfortunately the subject has recently swung to bicycle crashes and the resulting injuries. Poor Vlad is pretty busted up, but is optimistic about getting back on his bike in the future.

The adventures of Fair Rosamund Ostrud who lives at Fairview Mobile Home Estates, and in my mind.  I'm not certain how this one is going to go. Roz will decide that. She may just suddenly move away and live happily ever after.

2 comments:

Tom G. said...

I'm sure glad that I never let "having something worth saying" stand in the way of a blog post. I can't handle that kind of pressure.

Mimbres Man said...

I need to write something soon!