Who are we? We are our stories.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 15: Bicycle Content

Lorna was volunteering at the 70th Anniversary of the Santa Ana Refuge today. I stayed in Alamo and pissed the day away reading and riding the Nishiki. For all you guys who are in love with old bicycles like I am, the visits to this blog have jumped by about 100 hits a day to 352 yesterday. Obviously there are more people who would rather look at pictures of birds than our old bicycles. Who would have guessed.

3 comments:

Elaine Toft (BloggerToots) said...

Sometimes the truth just hurts.

Johann Rissik said...

I usually come here looking for bikes, but was impressed to find the bird pictures.
By the way, what's the cycling equivalent of "twitchers" ? Dopers?

Gunnar Berg said...

@Johann, I did tell you our inn host is from S.A. didn't I?