Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Friday, August 28, 2009

Florentines

More Nelson reunion:

The son and daughters of Florence Nelson Hanson and Bob.


'Nita, Diane, Kristy(Silver Vixen), and Judijudijudi.


Fritz and Lorna. Telling lies and laughing.

Chuck and Patty. Chuck's a little intense - hard to get him to shut his mouth for a photo.

Lorna, 'Nita, and an itinerant blogger who showed up for free food and beer.

If you haven't figure it out yet, I love these people. These are the people I grew up with. For instance, one time in the far past, the Nelson brothers and the Bergs combined to field a fastpitch softball team. We only needed to go out of the families to pick up a pitcher. They's all my folks.

1 comment:

Old Toad said...

That itinerant blogger with the brewski in hand and a pair of age-old burkies on his feet looks familiar. He even has a shirt and hat (and serious sunglasses) that reminds me of ... who? ... me (when I take off my lovely toadster disguise on very rare occasions).

Ya made a good choice when you married that Nelson girl, Gunnar.