Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Thursday, March 31, 2016

New Lens

Actually its only new to me, a 150-500mm F/5-6.3 Sigma zoom, and frankly I don't know how to drive it yet. So far it has become obvious that I can't stand too close to the subject, and I have to hold the camera steady. The squirrel was the first shot taken through the Growlery window. Got a bit of depth of field issue. ;-)

 Yesterday we made our first trip to our Laneboro cottage to turn the heat up and water back on. It was drizzly, but we picked up fallen branches on the front lawn and I took photos of the flowers popping up through the grass and the daffodils budding out in what was at one time Stella's perennial garden. The perennials are long gone, except for peonies and the flowering bulbs.
























Stay dry - Gunnar

No comments: