Who are we? We are our stories. We are our pictures

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where We Stayed: Inside

The carpet was there when they bought the place, but O'Phelan has promised that next year the carpet will be gone and the floors will be wood with a couple of homey rugs. HE PROMISED! No good pics of the fireplace, but it looks like it does on the outside, except there's a hole in it for the fire.


Typical drawer/door pull.






















I liked the label. The wine surprised me.

Dog tired hiker.

Nibbling:  Smoked Atlantic salmon with coarse ground black pepper and coriander.  Pastrami.  Sesame crackers.  Green Pastures aged Gouda.  Dark chocolate with cherries.  Banana.  Red wine.   Life is hard. 

2 comments:

Oldfool said...

The evidence that the Grim Reaper is working all around us spurs me to enjoy every snack as if it is the last. It's not that I want to deprive those that remain it is just that I want to waste nothing on those who do not appreciate. It is this burden that makes life hard.
Now I'm off to purchase more red wine and some of that creamy tart cheese with no name.

Gunnar Berg said...

Ja. My only limiter in my pursuit is my weight and my income.

"Enjoy every sandwich."
-Warren Zevon